JL Property Management
Whilst it is still common for larger companies to employ nationally based Managing Agents or to have their own Portfolio Manager to facilitate their Property Management needs, there is now evidence to support a change in the way smaller investment properties are managed and commercial property owners are looking for a more flexible, tailored approach. On this basis certain elements can be retained but cost effective support is sought if necessary.
Based in the heart of Warwickshire, JL Property Management was started with this approach in mind and offers clients the opportunity to adopt a ‘pick n mix’ basis for their property management requirements by providing a flexible service agenda including;
- Rent collection administration
- Service charge budgeting and administration
- Agent/tenant/professional/contractor liaison and co-ordination
- Insurance management
- Co – ordination of repair, maintenance and service contracts
- Residential Block Management on behalf of Management Companies
For more about what we offer please look at ‘Our Services’ page….
Property Management can be time consuming and sometimes fraught with issues but with 10 years of experience JLPM can help clients to avoid some common pitfalls. For example;
- Insurance requirements – compliance following risk assessments (this is particularly relevant on industrial units which can be prone to breaches of security and are subject to rigorous scrutiny should a claim be made).
- Rent and Service Charge arrears – effective communication with tenants has been proven to work well with this common problem. ‘Absentee landlords’ do not have the same success. Sending in the bailiffs in is not always the best solution…
- Health & Safety compliance – asbestos, fire, legionella monitoring etc – failure to comply with matters such can result in hefty penalties.
If you would like to know more on how JL Property Management can be of value to you or your company, please be in contact to arrange a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your requirements on 07946 642115 or email [email protected]